Reverse Receipts

zantzis

Has anyone had an issue with the UOPN/UREC fields not updating properly in the F43090/F43121/F4311 tables when a partially vouchered receipt is reversed? This is only a problem when the PO was over-received.

For example, enter a PO for 100, receive 120, voucher match 90, and then reverse the remaining 30 on the receipt. The UOPM in the F4311 now shows -60 when it should actually show 10. This process also blanks out the UREC field in the F43090 where it should show 90.

I don't have an answer but I've got an additional question. I'm not familiar with the F43090 file. What is its use in JDE?
Just curious - dg

It is for the Supplier/Item Information program. The table holds the
information for all the supplier/analysis programs.

-Shelby

The Supplier/Item Information program uses this table. It is also used for the supplier analysis programs.

We have had various problems with F43121, F4311, F43090, etcetera since we put inventory up 3.5 years ago. The errors come and go, thru upgrades and service packs. JDE is little help. Reverse receipts is a prime bug-displayer. We try to avoid using it. The only fix I have is: 1) Know the tables well, so that when you see a problem in the data, you can 2) have your data base person fix the problem. We fill out a form and narrative for each fix, so the DBA knows exactly what to change, in each table, and we have a record of what we did if things still go wrong and we want to make another change. 3) Write your own integrity reports to check each transaction to see if each table got updated correctly, so you find the problems soon after they happen. Run the integrity reports at least once a week.

Dave Mallory
Denver Water

Yes, Dave is correct. We have lots of helpdesk request from users regarding Inventory receipts and reversals. Recently we had a situation where a PO was received in full 3 times. The worse this was when we try to reverse, it created item ledger and GL ledger recrods but did not open the PO. Our solution was to update tables nativly.

This table F43090 is related to " work with supplier / Item relationships""

Back