Reverse receipt

Jessica88

Well Known Member
Hi,

If you do a puchase order receipt, then you reverse the receipt (that is, the record with MATC = 1 is replaced by MATC =4 in F43121), how would you link the F43121 with the F0911 to trace back the receipt ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jessica.

Hi.

If you are posting in detail to F0911, then with the DOCO DCTO, KCOO if you are posting in summary then it is not possible (this is happening to us also)

There is a small modification required for this.

Even if you write the G/L in detail it is a pain since you could have multiple receipts to a Purchase order line.

So modify P4312 to write the DOCO in the user number field in F43121. Do not modify P43214 reverse receipt then this user number will remain when you reverse and match type 4 is created. So for match type '1' record the user number and doco will be same. For reversed receipts match type 4 record you will have the original receiver number in the user number.

Other way is to create a match 5 record (Additional) for every match type '1'. JDE is concerned with only match type 1 to 4.

I hope this helps.

Howdy!
If you are posting in detail mode, you should still be able to find the F0911 records if you go via item ledger (F43121-F4111-F0911) Join F43121 to F4111 by KCOO=ILKCOO, DCTO=ILDCTO, DOCO=ILDOCO, LNID=ILLNID, NLIN=ILNLIN This will find the original receipt and reversal in item ledger so you'll get two sets of results from F4111 and F0911 which should net to zero if everything is OK.

If you only want to see the original receipt, you'd need to do some additional selection such as ILPID="P4312" (Receipts are done with P4312, reversals with P43214)

However, The new receipt uses the same NLIN (if you do not make multiple receipts/locations per order line) so you may end up with 3 sets of results from in F0911 (Receipt, reversal, new receipt) when you run the query But you will know that the one with lowest GLDOC (document number) is the original receipt

..and obviously it only works for stocked lines
Hope this helps /Aarto

Hi there,

Thanks. Makes me assured that I'm not the only one having the problem. I'm posting to F0911 in summary and I also have direct ship items. So it does get a bit more complicated.

Regards,
Jessica.

Back