Report not running fine on server.

jitender

Well Known Member
Hello List

I am facing an issue.

I have an Report(table conversion) .
when i ran this report from the WEB link it ran fine and doesn't goes in error(when i check in WSJ against this report)and also this works fine when i ran this report Locally on the fat client.

But when i ran this report from the fat client and submit to server it goes in ERROR??

This report(TC) fetched data from F0005 table and insert into two customised tables F550005 and F550005S.

Report and its versions are re deployed to the PY and PD.
But still same problem appears.

can anyone help whant cna be the reason for this.

Release E.812

Regards
Jitender

1) Your platform information may help in troubleshooting your issue.
2) Since it submits OK from the fat client, it's probably time to turn on debugging at the server level and see what is going on when you submit it there.

Hi Klwong

Please see the attached jdebug.log and see that if it solve any purpose.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jitender

Hi,

I think this issue is related to the print immediate option, select the print immediate option when you submit on the server and check if it works fine.

Hi,

I had an issue similar to this. My report used to run successfully on FAT Clients but failed to run on the servers.The report used a custom tble to store data.This table had underwent some changes(column addition).Even after generating the table and creating a new view the report went into error on server not on FAT Clients.

We deleted the SQL packages built on the server corresponding to that report.The report ran successfully in my case.

Hope that helps..

Hi List

Problem was with the specs somehow for the Report.

we created a new copy of this report and deployed to the PY and PD.

Now everything works fine.

Thanks to all for the valuable inputs.

Regards
Jitender

Back