Release change: from Xe version to Java

Marco Felici

Good Mornig,

the Company has a JDE Xe B7333 SP 23 software, I have to create a document summarizing all customizations of the last 10 years.

My solution is taking all programs and checking the differences with the software demo.
Is there any faster and more accurate solution?

Thank you very much

Marco Felici

Marco

You have an endeavor before you!
grin.gif

You can narrow your scope by looking at the Object Dates (anythings since they went live)... NOTE: ESU's and other valid patches will fall into that realm.

ER Compare won't identify a lot of things: Data Selection, Overrides... a long list of things (if that's what you are using to compare).

If your organization NEVER deletes OMW Logs - that's another very good place to identify 'Suspect' Changes.

(db)

Thanks for the reply

Unfortunately, in addition to having deleted the old packages have been made in full and server changes over time.

So I have to do it manually program by program.

For customizations with the code to take 55 credits 80% of the work, but unfortunately there are any customizations of the standard programs that must identify and report.

A big job.

I take the standard programs from the demo version and localdatasave through the portals, with another name, in the main machine.

Here a comparison program to program.

Do you have any other ideas on how to identify the changes?

Also willing to buy external software.

Thank you very much

Marco Felici

Back