Reconciling F41021 to F4111

estubbs

We are on version 8.12 and I need to know if there is already a report to reconcile F41021 to the F4111? If so, where is it located and if not does anyone have one they created?

Report R41544 will help you on it, I recomender you that you check the documentation about this report and also R41542 which generate the AS Of file F41112, because the report R41544 works with the 3 files F41021, F4111 and F41112 to maintain the integrity.
I hope it help you.

Hi.

We are in XE and there is no such report, we have made our own (it's very simple), also we use it to force F41021 to match the transactions in F4111 when we found discrepancies. It is very useful to fix incomplete transactions

We use one custom view with the F4111, F41021 and F4102 (this one to enhance the data selection)

we sequence by

MCU, GLPT, LITM, LOTS, LOCN, LOTN

Level Breack by MCU, LITM, LOCN, LOTN

then we use logig at the main section and the level breaks to control the quantities

Things to be careful on:

1. Take in account the inventory cost level to know how to summarize

2. take in account unit conversions to summarize the right quantities and verify that conversions exists, if not conversion found do not update any data and warn the user with a special information in the report

3. Create a process option for Proof Mode or Real Mode, and don't use in real mode until you had verified all possible cases

Good luck

Hello,
Make sure that F41021WF is Empty before running such a report
Check attached ORACLE document for details.

--
Best Regards,
Bassel Magdy

JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.11 SP1 Update1 8.96.4.0, MS SQL2k Sp4,
WAS6.0.2.13, WIN 2003 SP2

This is a tricky subject, and the standard report isn't that helpful. I've attached a very good article on Stock Reconciliation and Integrity that we published several years ago.

Good luck!

Andy Klee
www.JDEtips.com

Hi.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,<br>Make sure that F41021WF is Empty before running such a report<br>Check attached ORACLE document for details.<br>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I forget this recommendation also.

We run this only in special situations and with a very strict data selection. ie:

- One of our remote locations are in the middle of a large RI over our terminal services and the connection is lost, then the transaction does not end successfully. At this times we get the F41021 impacted but no transaction in F4111. Then we run this specifically for the affected items, to rebuild the F41021 for the affected items and locations back to their original status, and then make the RI again.

On 8.12 R41544 is giving me bad results.
That SQL query should give you the list of all items with descrepencies.

select
ILLITM, ILLOTN, ILLOCN, LIPQOH, sum(ILTRQT) as A,
LIPQOH - sum(ILTRQT)
from proddta.F4111
inner join proddta.F41021 on iLitm=liITM and ILMCU=LIMCU
and ILLOTN=LILOTN and ILLOCN=LILOCN
where ILMCU=' NE1'
having LIPQOH - sum(ILTRQT) <> 0
group by ILLITM, ILLOTN, ILLOCN, LIPQOH

I run something similar due to problems with the UBE in E811 SP1

select ilitm,illitm, imdsc1, ilmcu, sum(iltrqt),lilocn, lilotn, lipqoh
from proddta_f4111, proddta_f41021, proddta_f4101