RE: Multiple calls to print invoices

dwferry

Member
RE: Multiple calls to print invoices

Ron,
Thanks for the response. I have no overrides in my CL and J42565 has not
been modified. I tried putting J42565 into debug when it was called from my
CL. I found that on the second call of J42565 (when invoices were not
produced), in J42565, after the call to P98315, the IF statement:
IF COND(%SWITCH(1XXXXXXX)) THEN(DO)
GOTO EOJ
ENDDO
caused the program to go to EOJ. I have not yet seen why U1 is set on in
P98315.


Debra Ferry
Kings Electronics
dferry@kingselectronics.com

>
 

DBelcher

Active Member
RE: Multiple calls to print invoices

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0799E.AD502BC0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"

Debra,

We have found that JDE has a one for one relationship between CLs and RPGs.
If you change that relationship you must do your own clean-up, i.e. if you
have one CL call multiple CLs you need to setoff the U1 prior to each call.

CHGJOB SWS(0XXXXXXX)
CALL PGM(J55999) PARM('P55999' 'X')

HTH

Doug Belcher
KV Pharmaceutical
St Louis MO
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer


>

Doug Belcher
St Louis MO
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer
 

rtuohy

Member
RE: Multiple calls to print invoices

Hi Debra,
Sounds like you've answered your question yourself. Try setting off the job
switch before each call to J42565.

Regards
Ron


>
>Ron,
>Thanks for the response. I have no overrides in my CL and J42565 has not
>been modified. I tried putting J42565 into debug when it was called from my
>CL. I found that on the second call of J42565 (when invoices were not
>produced), in J42565, after the call to P98315, the IF statement:
> IF COND(%SWITCH(1XXXXXXX)) THEN(DO)
> GOTO EOJ
> ENDDO
>caused the program to go to EOJ. I have not yet seen why U1 is set on in
>P98315.
>
>
>Debra Ferry
>Kings Electronics
>dferry@kingselectronics.com
>
> >
>
>
>--------------------------
>To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
>http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=0&Board=W&Number=3497
>*************************************************************
>This is the JDEList World Mailing List.
>Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
>UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
>*************************************************************
>

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
 

rtuohy

Member
RE: Multiple calls to print invoices

OOps, should have read this before replying to Debra! Please ignore my
reply.

Regards
Ron
>
>Debra,
>
>We have found that JDE has a one for one relationship between CLs and RPGs.
>If you change that relationship you must do your own clean-up, i.e. if you
>have one CL call multiple CLs you need to setoff the U1 prior to each call.
>
> CHGJOB SWS(0XXXXXXX)
> CALL PGM(J55999) PARM('P55999' 'X')
>
>HTH
>
>Doug Belcher
>KV Pharmaceutical
>St Louis MO
>Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer
>
>
> >
>
>Doug Belcher
>St Louis MO
>Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer
>--------------------------
>To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
>http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=0&Board=W&Number=3503
>*************************************************************
>This is the JDEList World Mailing List.
>Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
>UNSUBSCRIBE can be found at http://www.JDELIST.com
>*************************************************************
>

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
 
Top