R46171 skipping over requests

JSBarras

JSBarras

We just started having issues with a new phenomenon I have not witnessed in the past. In 8.10, we are activating Sales Orders to the warehouse that on regular occasions contain multiple SO lines. Our F4600 records are created correctly and swiftly but R46171 via subsystem is for some reason failing to pick up some of these requests and create Pick suggestions. In most cases, Line 1.000, 2.000 will process and from there forward it picks up only even numbered SO lines. We also use R46171 to process ASN records out of the F47032 for PO receipt and see the same issue with type 1 requests.

Has anyone else seen this occur and aware of the fix?

A little more info, we are now having issues where resuggest putaway requests by BP, Item, Status 220 only draws back and resuggests one 4611 record but then duplicates the suggestions for all other of the same item. This leaves F4602 records with the correct QOH but doubled outbound and inbound quantities.

Any thoughts?

Hi,

We are on 8.0 and after upgrading our system to SP23 we are experiencing too strange things in the way you are describing, submitting jobs to the R46171 subsystem. In our case, we have set the warehousing proc options on P4312 to use Putaway Mode = 2, it means that the program has to create Putaway Requests and submit their processing to R46171 subsystem. The program always creates Requests but sometimes R46171 is not launched....

If we look at the logs everything seems to be working fine....I mean we can find a call to "WarehouseSubsystemProcessor" and a message saying "Adding Subsystem Record for R46171, PRI00007 on PRIELA3" but nothing is really launched.

we hae opened a call but we still have no solution for this issue.

We are experiencing the same issue with E1 v9.0. I note that you did not get a response to your question but were you able to resolve this issue? If so, can you share please?

Back