R42800 won't process an order

ssolberg

VIP Member
R42800 won\'t process an order

In trying to process an order through Sales Update in Proof mode, it produces a Sales Journal report of the order but produces an empty Sales Update report as though there is no order to process. I am only running the 1 order through. Attached are the reports. Status on all lines is appropriate and other orders are processing just fine. There are no error messages in my Work Center other than the process "completed normally". I'm stumped.

Attachments

• 152202-R42810_ZJDE0001_31656_PDF[1].pdf
    63.7 KB · Views: 128
Re: R42800 won\'t process an order

I only see one attachment, which shows R42810.<font color="white">. </font> Have you tried running the R42800 with the "JDEDEBUG.log" option enabled?

Robert Berkey
B7333, SP18.1, SQL Server 2000

Re: R42800 won\'t process an order

Turns out Oracle was able to point us in the right direction but it is still an issue with R42800.

The problem was that a couple line items on the Sales Order did NOT have a Lot and Location and according to the Item, they were required. How it got on the Sales Order like this, nobody knows... I corrected the records and the order processed fine now.

Oracle agrees that there should have been a message in the Work Center about it so they are supposed to be looking into that.

Back