R3382 and P3313

hsiao_te_wang

Well Known Member
Hi List,
Have bothered by this couple days and tried for no conclusions.
Does anyone experienced when WO attached routing but has no work center loaded thru P3313 after R3382 run.
Dispatch lists show the data fine but both P3312 an dP3313 are blank. Any inputs are appreciated !
Regards,
John Hsiao, Xe Update 4, SP19.1

John,

Have you checked the processing options for R3382? There is a processing option for specifying the Supply/Demand Inclusion Rule set to use. Is this filled in, and based upon this rule set, does the WO you're concerned about fall within the statuses of this rule set?

Also, are the routings added manually to the WO, or are they attached from an item's or master routing via the R31410 processor? I believe that R3382 only looks at the standard item/master routings for loading purposes.

Don
Thanks for the information. However, I do set the inclusion rule "CRP" for R3382 and it includes the WO status as required. Also, I tried both way to attach routing interactively and by batch R31410, but neither way works.
I have used this function year ago on B7332 and no such a problem happened like this. Still wondering if I miss something. Any further suggestions ? Thanks again !
John Hsiao, Xe Update 4, SP19.1

Back
Top Bottom