purchase order Email Trigger for Approvals

prajeesh

I need to set up an Email trigger for approvals in purchase order Application P4310. At present P4310 sends work center messages to the approver, using SEND MESSAGE business function. SEND MESSAGE business function is called in the TABLE TRIGGER of the table F4209-HOLD ORDER. I dont need to alter anything in the standard table trigger of F4209.please suggest an alternative solution.

[ QUOTE ]
I need to set up an Email trigger for approvals in purchase order Application P4310. At present P4310 sends work center messages to the approver, using SEND MESSAGE business function. SEND MESSAGE business function is called in the TABLE TRIGGER of the table F4209-HOLD ORDER. I dont need to alter anything in the standard table trigger of F4209.please suggest an alternative solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds suspiciously like a question that should be asked on the One World/E1 mailinng list.

This is the JDE World Software list.

Regards,

What specific version of JD Edwards software are you running?=C2=A0 Is it J DE World, JDE One World, or JDE Enterprise One?=C2=A0 There are technical d ifferences, so you need to make sure you are in the correct forum.=C2=A0 Do you know the version number as well (such as JDE World A7.3 cum 12)?
=C2=A0
John Dickey

Back