problem on web gen

[ QUOTE ]
Try looking directly in the F986110 in your server map datasource for the job and see if there is any difference between the record inserted from the fat client and the web client (is there a record from the web client).

In particular look at the column that holds the job queue (if the jobs are there and in waiting status then this is probably the area that you need to look at).

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the reply, I checked F986110 using UTB, other jobs that were submitted via the web client finished with no errors, except for the two reports I am having problems with, everytime I run them from the web client it doesn't submit, i don't see any queue in WSJ and in UTB for F986110

Even though the Enterprise Server is the JAS Server too, the logs for the JAS Server are separate from the Enterprise Server, and stored in a separate location. The JAS Server is just about always logging something, even if the Enterprise Server is not.

I don't think you've mentioned whether you're running OAS or WebSphere, so I can't suggest just one place to look. With WebSphere, the logs directory is usually under the webclient.war. With OAS, look under j2ee/applications/<instance name>. You are looking for jas#####.log and jderoot#####.log.

You were advised to include all the dependants, like PO Template, Business View, Custom Table (if any).
Can you try that, too?
We have seen versions getting corrupted (so easily) - could you try adding a brand new version, too?

Put all of them in the new pack, and give it a try!
wink.gif

Have you tried to recreate at least one of the old reports? put it in a
update package, deploy and gen it.
See if you can get it to run off the web.
You may save time doing that then trying to troubleshoot why the old ones
don't work
Barb Kramarski

In a message dated 1/15/2008 2:35:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

Quote:

ITLOGAN,

Can you use the SAW (Server ADministration Workbench) the look at the logs?

Hi Everyone,

Good day, thanks for all the help I really appreciate it. I was able to fix the problem, the account i'm using lost it's priviledge on the database that's the reason why the webgen doesnt work. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom