Problem consuming portlets...

swhitmire

Reputable Poster
So, I'm setting up a new PD WebSphere portal server for us to use for employee self service. I set up a PY one fine, but I'm having a problem with the PD one -- when i click the button to consume portlets and choose the HTML server that I've set up to be the producer, no portlets show up. I did choose the "Install WSRP" box when I set up the server, and there are messages in the logs that make it look like it's doing the right thing:

09 Jul 2012 16:11:53,426 [DEBUG ] - [AS_JS_86_2][MAFLETCONTAINER] Maflet HR_MyProfile_MyProfilePortlet initialized in the WSRP Container
09 Jul 2012 16:11:53,426 [DEBUG ] - [AS_JS_86_2][RUNTIME] GenApp.ini not found. All portlets will be generated with default mode(1). Please place GenApp.ini in ~JAS_LOCATION~ to generate portlets with non-default mode.

But then the list of portlets is just blank. I've been talking to support about it but they haven't found an answer yet... anyone had this problem? I desperately need to get this working this week.

I had a similair issue. Because of the way I configured my HTTPD.comf file my WSDL serivce definition was not connecting with the fully qualified server name. I hope this helps.

Back