Printing the Company Number,B.U No in the Tabular Report..

MumbaiBlues

Hi All,
I have the requirement to print the Company No n B.U Number along with the Decription..since in the Tabular Report the Decription field is shown up by default due to its property how can I show the appropriate Number with the Description been displayed?? i.e (Company Number-Company description)(1000-Bluewhales)...n also if in Tabular Section the level breaks r selected the the Totaling is done on it..
Suppose if the Totaling is on Company n B.U den how can I show it displaying "Totals" Tag alongside...just printing Totals for display purpose??
Thanks n Regards,
MumbaiBlues....

Fortunately the solution is simple!

On the tabular section properties, financial report tab make sure 'financial descriptions' and 'with keys' are both checked.

Hi Jane,
Thanks a Lot...
Your Solution worked out...
Can you please give me more Information on Tabular Reports if Possible..like any White-paper or Documents from where I can Learn more abt it...
Thanks and Regards,
MumbaiBlues

Hi Jane,

When I tried to change the properties on the Tabular section, the options in the Financial Report tab are grayed out. The only options available for change are the Reverse Sign and Zero Row Suppression. Any ideas?

OW XE SP22, SQL Server

Thank you.
JDE Austin

Back