Print Immediate - Barcode Font

smenon69

Hello

I am using barcode font in a report.When using the print immediate option on the version the barcode font is not printing, instead its printing *value*
As anybody printed barcode font directly to the printer. I am using font free3of9..

Any input appreciated.

thanks...

Sat

Any reason you're not using the licensed code 39 font that ships with EOne in system/resource/truetype/C39M3.ttf instead of free3of9?

I've only used the font available as part of E1, so we're different there. But I have seen what you describe when printing to PCL printers. There's an Oracle document on PCL/PS printers. The quick summary is don't expect PCL printers to work unless you are loading the fonts into their memory (and reloading the fonts when the printers are powered off/on). We found it easier to redefine the printers as PS, which works without pre-loading the barcode font.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello

I am using barcode font in a report.When using the print immediate option on the version the barcode font is not printing, instead its printing *value*
As anybody printed barcode font directly to the printer. I am using font free3of9..

Any input appreciated.

thanks...

Sat

[/ QUOTE ]
i used this code 39 font ,check it

Back