Platform Pack Installation doubt

lucianocp12

Hi All

I am installing the version E9.0 and I would like to ask one thing:
1) There are two enterprise servers(AIX) (Prod and Test) and two database servers (AIX)(Prod and Test). How can I install the Platform Pack on these servers? Where do I have to install the system tables?
I have to install all database (PD and PY) only one server and after finish the Platform Pack install to change for example PY database for another server?

Thanks and Rgds
Luciano

Let me see if I am understanding your situation correctly. You have 4 servers (1 database server for PD, 1 enterprise server for PD, 1 database server for Test, and 1 enterprise server for Test)?

By Test do you mean PY or DV? Your statement implies PY, but again, I'm making sure.

If it is 4 servers, then you are likely running the Platform Pack 4 times, once on each server: once for the PD enterprise server for the path code and foundation; once for the Test enterprise server for the path code and foundation; once for the PD database server for the business data, central objects, and system; and once for the Test database server for the business data, central objects, and server map (part of the system).

Hopefully, you already have Pristine taken care of, and have accounted for DV somehow, either installing it, or cutting it out of your OMW rules.

Back