Pallet information within Transportation Module

cwhans

We are in the process of implementing the transportation module and we have a need to identify what items are contained on a pallet. Most of the time we will have a full pallet of one item, but there are cases where we will have a mixed pallet. I have searched both the knowledge garden and here and I haven't been able to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Clint

You can use the packing list feature for that.
Simple use :
- Setup some palett types (with dimensions and weight),
- Confirm shipment with P4915 (set up a valid version of P4216 (pack confirm detail).
- You will first be directed to the P4205 (through P49645) in order to releive inventory,
- then you will be directed to the P4216 where you will say :
- on palett type XXX,
- which has a ref YYY,
- we packed Qty ZZZ of sales order line W.WWW
Have a mix of white papers ODS-02-0084 & ODS-04-0017 to do your setup, all steps are not compulsary, you do not have to activate warehouse mgt.
Fred

Fred,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This definately helps me out. One last question. Is there a way to print a license plate label for each pallet?

Clint

Clint,

You said: "Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This definately helps me out. One last question. Is there a way to print a license plate label for each pallet?"

Q: Have you solved this dilemma?

Keen to hear about any Pallet labelling solutions being used by fellow listers (especially from WO Completions)

Thanks,

Hello,
Can i know where we can enable & disable the Mix item License plate constant in JDE 9.2

Back