P98MNUP - Source

chokiti

Hi all.

Somebody have the source of program P98MNUP.
The version of Wordsoft is A7.3

Celso,

P98MNUP source has never been delivered as it is a foundational component of the World architecture.

Re: RE: P98MNUP - Source

Bob Mann,

Thanks for information. We need this source because we'll change de version of AS400 and this object is incompatible with this version. Do you know if exists another way to solve this problem.
We tried Restore/Save objet but the S.O. show the message MCH42B5.

Thanks.

RE: RE: P98MNUP - Source

Celso,

If you are upgrading to 6.1 or 7.1 of the IBM I OS you will most likely hav e to get the new code base from Oracle. I upgraded our system which was an 840 running V5R4M0 to a POWER6 560 running 7.1 about 2 years ago. I had t o get several programs from Oracle.

John

John Bresina Jr | Sr Engineer | TTS Server Tech - Tandem/System i/Mainframe | =95Target | 33 S 6th St | Minneapolis, Mn 55402 | 612 304 3665 (ph)

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Beh alf Of chokiti
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: P98MNUP - Source

Bob Mann,

Thanks for information. We need this source because we'll change de version of AS400 and this object is incompatible with this version. Do you know if exists another way to solve this problem.
We tried Restore/Save objet but the S.O. show the message MCH42B5.

Thanks.

Celso Chokiti

How serious is your situation? Is JDE software inoperable for you right now? I am guessing that you cannot run JDE in your current situation.
Contact Oracle Tech Support. I bet only Oracle Tech Support can assist you resolve this problem you encountered.
Please let us know what you learn.
Glad we helped you.

You need to contact JDE/Oracle support for assistance on this.=A0 If you ar e not on support, then you have a big problem, and I am glad I am not in yo ur shoes.=A0 You would have to find out what it would take to get on suppor t (and probably need to think about upgrading to JDE 9.x at some point as w ell).=A0 If on support, then they should be able to assist you.=0A=A0=0AJoh n Dickey=0A=0A=0A

Back