P4310 Purchase Order Approval

kmcdougal

Issue: The user puts on a contract using the P4310. The program uses the approval route that has been setup and put in the processing option versions tab (1. Route Code). When the user selects the contract to make a change they want to be able to change the approval route to a new one. A consultant had setup another version of this program changing the (1. Route Code) processing option to the new route for changes. However it ignores this in the code when the contract is selected, because it does not use the processing option if a route has been previously assigned. The users want IT to enable the Approval Process field so they can modify it. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

I would tell them no.

We have about 30 approval routes, so things occasionally get entered against the wrong one. I've always had my users cancel the detail lines and re-add them under the correct approval route. Just making the approval route field accessible isn't going to create the logic to do the file updates. You would have to write a record to F4209 to negate the old approval route...not to mention updating for the new approval route. If you have good developers on site, you could try it, but sometimes it's better to have your users bite the bullet and correct their own mistakes.

Hi
I think you have to remove this approval code from Branch?plant constant and also have to change the order activity rule..

Thanks & regards
Satish Narkhede
JDE

Back
Top Bottom