P43060 Action Invalid Error

CMCJ

We are trying to release from a requisition and create a new PO. When we hit the 'OK' button we receive the error 'Action Invalid'. The error appears to be in the BSFN XT4311Z1 which calls out BSFN XT4311Z2. Has anyone dealt with this error before?

Xe, SP23_F1, XU6

Have your security administrator check the security on the object. It sounds
like you have the OK button or possible the Add or Update action secured
out.

We checked all of the security for this application. We even went so far as to create a line that specifically says to give authority to add, change, delete, copy, etc. Unfortunately, we still receive the error.

Is there anything in the jde.log file? Can you put debugging on and find out exactly where it's failing?

Regards

Neil.

Well, mystery solved.... I put XT4311Z2 in debug (I had debugged XT4311Z1 but did not go any further). There is a comment right before it leaves XT4311Z2 that states if the job number is not blank, stop processing. So I went back to all of the calls to F4311 Edit Line and checked. Sure enough, the job number was being sent. I removed that parameter and the program works.
As far as I can tell, around the time Update 6 was applied, this change did not occur.

Thank you to all who took the time to help with my issue. Your time and comments are much appreciated.

Chris

Back