• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

OWXe Table Conversion Problem

OWXer

Hi List,

I have some problems when a TC application running on the server. Some of the fields didn't map correctly to the table; e.g. I'm populating F41061, somehow, the PRRC mistakenly mapped to UORG. The application worked perfectly when running locally.

I wondered if there is a ESU or SP that addressed this problem.

Any help to this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks,

B7333 SP13, Citrix, Windows N/T
AS/400 V4R5

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by owxer on 7/18/01 08:19 PM.</FONT></P>

Richard_Zhang

Hi

There could be system function problems. I suggest you try build package including all the related objects (your program, tables and so on) and delploy the package to server.

Regards,
Richard

Adrian_Chimirel

Legendary Poster
As far as I know, the TC is supposed to run Locally; did you try it?

LIVE: B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 806, FormScape 2.1
SANDBOX: Xe SP15 & Update2, Oracle 8i
RS/6000, Citrix

OWXer

I don't know TC has to run locally, do they have a documentation for it? Yes, running TC application locally worked fine, I have no doubt about it.

Thanks anyway!

Adrian_Chimirel

Legendary Poster
Sorry, there's no restriction on where the TC shoud be processed (Locally or on the Server):)
I just verified it into the B7321 Documentation CD, Technical/Development Tools/Table Conversion.
It also explains how to enable TC UBE logging/tracing; the UBE log could give you an insight on what's happening.
You may want to keep us posted on what was wrong :)
Thank you 2, eh!

LIVE: B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 806, FormScape 2.1
SANDBOX: Xe SP15 & Update2, Oracle 8i
RS/6000, Citrix