Non-conformance Reporting

szmyd

szmyd

Well Known Member
Hi

I was looking to see what the World communnity was using for non-conformance tracking and reporting. We use many MS Word forms for various non-conformances that we track with our processes. Is anyone using JDE World for this? If not, are there any packages that you may recommend? A lot of the data is tied to an order in JDE so I wanted to see if anything could be done there first.

Thanks!

Hi szmyd,
There is no standard object / feature available to track nonconformities, In our case it was very big problem as Previously, various suppliers and managers involved in the rejection process weren’t always informed about which products or batches had been accepted or rejected, so no one was making timely decisions, and deliveries, orders, and invoices could remain in limbo, we have various stages where non-conformities arises.
So I have done full customization in JDE, we are using customized module to track NCRs. From generation of NCR, it auto emailing the NCR to Concern managers, suppliers till closing which involved technical closing, inventory disposition, commercial closing, debiting the cost to the penalized supplier etc.
Since all the input data is from JDE, so instead using any different software you can make customize application in JDE.
Thanks and Regards,
Antara

Back