E9.2 Need Different output message for same orchestration without message request based on Rule logic

kaliraj

Hi,

I want to show two different messages in JDE application screen based on the orchestration rule check. Calling orchestration through a custom button.
Is this possible to show different messages for above condition?

Regards,
Kaliraj

yup!! if I am reading right, you need to add 2 fields via form extension (finding fields to add in the current state of things can be very annoying, you have to make sure the DD settings of the field you use can handle the data you need to send back)

then you hook up your orchestration to a button or event in your form

then you map the outputs of your orchestration to the 2 fields you added.

Does that make sense?

If you are trying to output ONE field based on a logic check you can do that too. I can show you an example of that's what you're trying to do, since I was working on something a bit similar recently

yup!! if I am reading right, you need to add 2 fields via form extension (finding fields to add in the current state of things can be very annoying, you have to make sure the DD settings of the field you use can handle the data you need to send back)

then you hook up your orchestration to a button or event in your form

then you map the outputs of your orchestration to the 2 fields you added.

Does that make sense?

If you are trying to output ONE field based on a logic check you can do that too. I can show you an example of that's what you're trying to do, since I was working on something a bit similar recently
Hi Dave,

Am referring to the orchestration success message. Created a custom button and calling PO status update application. Based on user security, below operations will be performed,
If security is valid, a form request will be called to perform necessary and need to show message "Order changes successful" .
If security is not valid nothing will be called and need to show message "Changes not allowed".

Respective message should be shown based on security condition once the button is clicked .

Regards,
Kaliraj

Back