Multicurrency?

tfloyd

We have the need to invoice some of our customers in their home currency, and I am looking into multicurrency. Any suggestions on best resources to use as a guide for setup and testing? Thanks

If you have access to Oracle KG there is a good document (Doc ID 1366545.1) out there.

Chan

Hi. You can assign a currency code at the time you enter an invoice, or let the system assign the default currency code from the customer record. When you enter an invoice, the system multiplies the foreign gross amount by the exchange rate to determinethe domestic gross amount. The default exchange rate is from the F0015 table. You can override this rate when you enter the invoice.

You also need to set the processing options of the standard invoice entry program and the invoice entry MBF to perform multicurrency invoice processing.

Keep in mind that there is setup to be configured, such as the processing options mentioned above as well as the P0015A exchange rates, and currency in the customer master record if desired to use that method.

I used the Oracle KG, which is really helpful for this problem. you can try it.

Hi, Send me an email and I will send you the documentation that you can use.

Back