MRP with Forecast Consumption and rule H

Fernando Nieto

Hi,
we have a problem with MRP and rule H.
All finished goods have rule H in item branch and I have compiled UDC 40/CF, MRP rule (F34004), and forecast consumption calendar (F3405). Everything has been done following the normal set-up for this kind of rule. If I have sales order in the current consumption period or in the past (current consumption period ends 30/10/04) the sistem calculates correctly. If I have sales order after the 30/10/04 for instance 17/11/04 the sistem doesn´t see the demand (in time serie you see only SOU row no SO!!!) and doesn´t plan the work order. If I enter the demand as forecast no problem. It doesn´t matter if the forecast is in the current period or in a following period.
How could I include these SO that are out of the current consumption period using rule H?
Thanks.

Looks like an Apps question.... Does your Planning Horizon extend out far enough? How does your week/month end dates in Fiscal Date Patterns match up to the ends of Forecast Consumption Periods? Are the Sales Orders within the Supply/Demand Inclusion Rules?

Hi,
Does your Planning Horizon extend out far enough? Yes, it is.
How does your week/month end dates in Fiscal Date Patterns match up to the ends of Forecast Consumption Periods? We have monthly periods for both Fiscal Patters and Forecast Consumption Periods.
Are the Sales Orders within the Supply/Demand Inclusion Rules? yes, my SO are included.

Thanks in advance.

I attach a document explaining the wrong situation.

Attachments

• 80396-Example of the WRONG we have with MRP.doc
    313.5 KB · Views: 107
This issue is only reproduced in Development Environment, in Production works properly.
Thanks.

Back