Modifying Datastructures in Form Design Aid

JitiOneWorld

I am trying to pass additional data from one form to another using a datastructure. The datastructure was created by JDE and I just added additional data items to it to pass my data through the form interconnect. However, when I use the debugger to step through where I assign these form interconnect items, the debugger lists these variables as unknown as if the program during runtime does not know they exist. When a datastructure is created in a form, does an actual datastructure object get created outside the form design aid or is the datastructure that is created part of form itself? If it is a seperate object that is created, how do I find the name of it so I can make the change to it outside the form and then check it in? If the datastructure is just part of the form, what do I need to do so I can use the items?

OneWorld Xe on SUN Machine running Oracle 8i

Figured it out. I deployed the package to my local machine even though it is the same machine that I changed the datastructure on. Once I deployed it, the debugger was able to recognize the new datastructure data items and the form worked as expected.

OneWorld Xe on SUN Machine running Oracle 8i

Hi,

First, welcome to the JDEList Forum.

I am not really sure but maybe just deleting "glbltbl" spec files could help too.

Regards,

Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

I know this is an old post
But just wanted to say that I had the same problem and Zoltan's answer worked for me

Back