Modified R04572 Print payment Program

budLL

Well Known Member
Hi List,

We had modified the print payment program R04572 directly since at that point we didn't know how to call a customized print payment program from Work With Payment Group. Now we know how to do it. So I copied the R04572 and created R5704572 and use same PO and data selection. Somehow, i got different results. I can't figure out why this happened. If I copied and created a new version from R04572, and call this new version, i have no problem, but calling from the R5704572 [crazy]i got different layout.

Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance.

Bud

Hi
Go to P0417 and change the printing program that suits to your
payment instrument.
Dinesh

Re: RE: Modified R04572 Print payment Program

I did go to P0417 to change the printing program everytime i tested it. If i used P04572, I got one result; if I used the customized one P5704572 which is a copy from P04572 i got different result. the difference is one showing payee information, one not. for showing payee information not, that's one optio from PO. both P04572 and P5704572 have the same PO selection.

There is logic in the R04572 and related print programs which based on either processing option values or values that are passed between programs that control the display and hiding of several fields. Best guess would be that these values are not being handled probably by the "copy" you made and you need to map these UBEs to run locally (OCM) and debug through the logic to identify the error.

developerCH

OOOOOOrrrrrrr, you might look and see if the version you are copying has overrides pertaining to layout or ER. Copying a template can be completely different than copying a version (especially with overrides).

Back
Top Bottom