Missing Price Adjustment

IRBYD

Currently on JDE 8.0 setting up test environment with new Price Schedule with new Price Adjustment that includes recognition of item group SRP8 and address book category code AC02. We have added the new schedule to the customer address book. The adjustment checked with override price. Current schedule uses SRP8 only and is working with no issues. We enter a new sales order and the new adjustment does not show up in the P4074. What could I have missed?

Hi there! If you create a new customer advanced price group, you must "generate" it before you can start using it (R40932)

You should not create any adjustemnt details using the new customer/item group before the "generation" is completed.

Also, i´ve noticed that price adjustment data gets cached kinda hard so if you make changes to adjustment definition (change item/customer groups etc,) you often need to log out/in before it starts working (and you need to ensure there are no remaining adustment details before you change the adjustment item/customer group setup

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Is your AC02 field populated in F03012? Pricing was changed to use Customer Master instead of Address Book for Customer Category Codes (but I can't remember which version this kicked in)

Neither of these should be true.

R40932 is only used for display purposes in the setup programs. It plays no role in awarding adjustments.

And, apart from the resolution engine, there should be no cache involved in storing price retrieval values.

Are you starting test orders from scratch? Don't use existing orders to test since many values are stored in the sales detail.

If you're brave, you can run the test on a stand-alone where you can validate the SQL.

Thanks. We figured out what we think is an environmental issue. DV and PD
works, PY does not

[ QUOTE ]

And, apart from the resolution engine, there should be no cache involved in storing price retrieval values.

[/ QUOTE ]

F4070 and F4071 are cached. Source : My Oracle Support.
From personal experience, when you change something in P4071 you should always log out/ log in, or you might get crazy
smile.gif

Back