E9.2 Price Adjustments "No Price Found for Mandatory Adjustment"

Felipe Vidal

Hello,

I'm trying to create an optional Price Adjustment for a group of specific items. I setup "AMS-SO" as the new adjustment:

image.png
image.png
It has the following Sales Group associated to it:

image.png
So far I have created no details to this adjustment.

I understand this acts as a filter, which will basically try to find a Price Adjustment Detail that has the combination of Order Type (SO) & Company (00112) + Item Number & Customer (if defined). However, I'm getting the following error at every single SO I create:

image.png
I thought that if I didn't have any Adjustment Detail defined, the system would just not apply the adjustment.
If I expire the Price Adjustment, the transaction will stop showing up that error.

Hi Felipe, did you end up resolving this? I dont have the full picture of your schedule nor your adjustment details but your problem here is most certainly because the Override Price flag is on for that adjustment, and seems to be right at the top end of your Schedule, acting as an Override Base Price. As that adjustment kicks in, if there is no (override) price configured in the details and somewhere down the line you have a mandatory adjustment based off your (new override) BP then you're screwed.

Back