• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Missing fields in XML outputs for BI Publisher Report

Dana BY

Member
Good afternoon,
we are trying to implement BI Publisher for printing our invoices and I have a problem with it. I try to find some rules, what data are exported to xml when BI Publisher run?

Our invoices are heavily customized, they are working like R42565 but with a lot of customization, mostly because we print invoices on two languages.

Like, the report runs one section twice, first on English, second time on Russian.

Because of that (and because the section has a lot of level breaks) a lot of data printed on the paper is missed from XML output.

It looks like that:
Code:
<Invoice_Print_Detail_S33_Group>
   <On_Order_Company_S49>
       <On_Order_Number_S48>
           <On_Order_Type_S45>
              <On_Payment_Terms_S54>
                   <On_Item_Number__Short__S50>
                        M[COLOR=#0000ff]any Fields in English but some fields are missed[/COLOR]
                   </On_Item_Number__Short__S50>
              </On_Payment_Terms_S54>
        </On_Order_Type_S45>
      </On_Order_Number_S48>
   </On_Order_Company_S49>
</Invoice_Print_Detail_S33_Group>
<Invoice_Print_Detail_S33_Group>
   <On_Order_Company_S49>
       <On_Order_Number_S48>
           <On_Order_Type_S45>
              <On_Payment_Terms_S54>
                   <On_Item_Number__Short__S50>
                        [COLOR=#0000ff]All Fields in Russian[/COLOR]
                   </On_Item_Number__Short__S50>
                   All[COLOR=#0000ff] Fields in Russian[/COLOR]
              </On_Payment_Terms_S54>
        </On_Order_Type_S45>
      </On_Order_Number_S48>
   </On_Order_Company_S49>
</Invoice_Print_Detail_S33_Group>
Usually, all data is printed from sections S50 and S54, but in xml only Russian data is printed properly, while for the English data, there is no output for S54 at all and some data in s50 is missed as well. what should be done to print all required data into XML?

Thank you,

E1 9.2
 

Dana BY

Member
Hello all,

I am back to this question, could you please advise?

The issue is not with a JDE but something is wrong with writing to xml itself.
I reviewed level 6 log and here what I found

Here is the strange thing and I cannot find trigger for it.When running section in English:Aug 06 10:01:14.626110 - --UBE--[3]-- Processing Do Object AmountTaxable in Section On Item Number (Short)Aug 06 10:01:14.626111 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Entering ubeXMLPAddObject.Aug 06 10:01:14.626112 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Cannot add object to the xml.Aug 06 10:01:14.626113 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Exiting ubeXMLPAddObject.Aug 06 10:01:14.626114 - --UBE--[3]-- Process End ObjectAug 06 10:01:14.626115 - --UBE--[3]-- Process Init ObjectAug 06 10:01:14.626116 - --UBE--[3]-- Processing Init Item AmtPricePerUnit2 in Section On Item Number (Short)Aug 06 10:01:14.626117 - --UBE--[3]-- Process Do ObjectAug 06 10:01:14.626118 - --UBE--[3]-- Processing Do Object AmtPricePerUnit2 in Section On Item Number (Short)Aug 06 10:01:14.626119 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Entering ubeXMLPAddObject.Aug 06 10:01:14.626120 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Cannot add object to the xml.Aug 06 10:01:14.626121 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Exiting ubeXMLPAddObject.Aug 06 10:01:14.626122 - --UBE--[3]-- Process End ObjectAug 06 10:01:14.626123 - --UBE--[3]-- Process Init Object When Running same section in RussianAug 06 10:01:15.172885 - --UBE--[3]-- Processing Do Object AmountTaxable in Section On Item Number (Short)Aug 06 10:01:15.172886 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Entering ubeXMLPAddObject.Aug 06 10:01:15.172887 - --UBE--[3]-- Process End ObjectAug 06 10:01:15.172888 - --UBE--[3]-- Process Init ObjectAug 06 10:01:15.172889 - --UBE--[3]-- Processing Init Item AmtPricePerUnit2 in Section On Item Number (Short)Aug 06 10:01:15.172890 - --UBE--[3]-- Process Do ObjectAug 06 10:01:15.172891 - --UBE--[3]-- Processing Do Object AmtPricePerUnit2 in Section On Item Number (Short)Aug 06 10:01:15.172892 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Entering ubeXMLPAddObject.Aug 06 10:01:15.172893 - --UBE--[3]-- Process End ObjectAug 06 10:01:15.172894 - --UBE--[3]-- Process Init Object
What can be a reason for report to not be able to add objects to xml? There is no any error messages and codes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Mackinnon

Well Known Member
I ask about tools release as there is/was an issue where hidden items not showing up in XML file.

Had to add BIPXMLIncludeInvisible=*ALL to end of "UBE" section of JDE.INI file.
 

Dana BY

Member
Tools release is 9.2.1.4 or something like that.
Anyway, those objects are not invisible. They are visible.
When I print it in PDF from UBE, without Report Definition, it prints everything all right.
And it prints everything in Russian.
but when in English it says in debug log:


Aug 06 10:01:14.626119 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Entering ubeXMLPAddObject.
Aug 06 10:01:14.626120 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML: Cannot add object to the xml.
Aug 06 10:01:14.626121 - --UBE--[3]-- UBEXML:
Exiting ubeXMLPAddObject.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top