Missing Batch headers

atul7781

Hi Everyone,

Need your input on root cause of missing batch headers. Is it because of security ? Or beacuse of different process by wich users enter the batches ?

Please let me me know as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
Atul

which of your systems is missing batch headers? General Accuonting? Accounts Payable? Accounts Receivable? Sales?
Have your batch headers purged to its respective history file?

Hi Atul,

I don't know the answers to your questions, but some integrities could delete your headers. There are documents on the Oracle site that might help you.

Debi

<ul type="square"> [*]Batch headers can be deleted manually by the batch header revisions program. It needs to be secured[*]Data entry programs will delete a batch header if the number of documents entered and amount entered are reduced to zero (usually by deleting individual documents)[/list]

dear all,
i also got same problem for this issues.i dont think the security problem because for my case,
its will happen for batch type V only.so for current practice,
i just find the information on standard voucher entry - receipt match and UTB (F0411) then manually create batch header on general journal review interface.

please let me know, if you got a solution for this issues.
TQ
laugh.gif

I am new in JDE List. I do not know what I need to initialize a post. I have problem with Inventory batch. I thank in advance for you help.

Back