Job Number Master File (F986111) and Job Control Status Master(F986110) tables are blank !!!

WorldJDE

WorldJDE

Well Known Member
Job Number Master File (F986111) and Job Control Status Master(F986110) tables are blank !!!

Hi All,
In order to retrieve the Job Number we get it from system table F986110 and F986111, but if I look at these tables are empty but the application P986110B displays the Job Number for the last run and the other jobs in server. When I open UTB for F986110 and F986111, I find them empty with no record. Rather, the records are found in F986110 in the B7333- Server Map Data source.
Now, In order to get the Job Number from the tables I am not able to do that from F986110 as the table I/O directs to the blank table.

How can I fetch the Job Number from F986110 on B7333-Server Map data Source?

Thanks in advance
WorldJDE

----------------------
Release- XE B7333

Re: Job Number Master File (F986111) and Job Control Status Master(F986110) tables are blank !!!

Hi WorldJDE,

Check B9861101 Business Function to override Data Source.
As far as I remember - Data Source Override had been discuss more times on JDEList.

Please, search JDEList Archives - sorry, that's all from me (I am a bit(?) busy).

Regards,

Zoltán

Re: Job Number Master File (F986111) and Job Control Status Master(F986110) tables are blank !!!

WorldJDE,
What you see the blank Job control is your default local table and no entries are created in the local table.
You will have to look into the table mapped to the job queue on the server you are running the job on. So if your server is something like XYZ45 then you will see that value in your data source select that for the jbo tontrol table and you will be fine.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Chan

A cheater way to find the real location -

From a WebDev Client (FAT/THICK whatever)
Grab Alex's tool for turning on/off Debug (this one is free)
Turn on DebugLog (use Alex's tool)
Run 'something' that will pull from the desired table(s)
Open DebugLog (from Alex's tool, if you want)
Look for the table name you desire
- not the library/database the file resides
Turn off DebugLog

(db)

--

Back