Job in Waiting Status for long time before running

cati

We have just noticed that our jobs in stay in waiting status too long in all environments. They will wait anywhere 2 minutes even if no other jobs are running.
We have an e812 system tool release 8.96.1 - AS/400
The jobs all finish successfully, but we have to wait long time before the batch starts to run.
I noticed a lot of post about and we made this test
-changing a setting in the Network Queue Settings of the jde.ini file adding queuedelay=5
-reindex F986110
-delete SQL Package
-delete PDF from F986110

But nothing of this actions have an effetc.
Could someone help me
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Attached our jde.ini
Thanks

Attachments

• 162885-JDE.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 92
I have tried to make another test putting QKActive=1 in our JDE.ini in the section [NETWORK QUEUE SETTINGS] because I have written on Oracle site that after 8.9 release the parameter QueueDelay=5 doesn't work.
But also after this change nothing change
I have no more idea which is the problem.
Could somebody help me?

Another thing....
The time the batch stays in waiting is 60 sec and it never change

I don't undestand, We restarted all services. What is server processes? Do you mean to restart AS/400?

Do you mean to restart the server process to take effect the jde.ini or to restart the server process because this will help to resolve the problem? It's long time we have the problem and after we notice the problem we restart AS/400 but the problem is already there.
Another this ... if I run a batch without JDE the batch goes in processing wickly, the problem is only if I run the batch with JDE (submitted Job).
This is the reason I thought the jde.ini was the solution.

Back