JDE MENU Lock Option

• Thread starter Sanjib Bhattacharyya
  • Start date

Sanjib Bhattacharyya

I am new to JDE environment, so the subject name selected , I don't know if proper or not ?
We use OLD Green screen on AS/400 I-series for JDE Appliaction , using OLD RPG II/III code.
My question is , how do I set MENU Lock condition , so that when One User is using that option, then other User's should get Message saying " This option is in use by : User_ID , please try later " This flash message, should appear before submitting the JOB.
AS you know, with Form ID/Version List, user can enter all the necessary Parameters ( F98301 File , DREAM Writer Master Parameter ) and then go for SUBMIT Job. It is the same DB (F98301 ) which gets Updated by multiple User , before they SUBMIT the Job. So, One User should not interfer with others Parameters.
Any help , will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Sanjib Bhattacharyya

Sanjib, you can use recursive versions, setting up in udc 00/dw=C2=A0the pr ogram that you want to use as base. this is=C2=A0in menu g81 option14. =0AA lso you can refer to to tec-foundation manual for more=C2=A0details.=0A=0Ag ood luck!!!=0A=0Aluis=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A

Back