JDE BIP Archive Path Override

newjdedev1

Hi,

We are on E1 9.1.5.5 with BIP. I have created a RD output archive path for one of the reports using P95641. This works perfectly when I submit the RD using batch versions with my login. But it does not work when the RD is submitted by JDE Scheduler. RD execution host is windows server and the archive path is a local folder on this server.

1. I have granted permissions to windows login used by E1 services

2. I am making sure I update P95641 record with SCHEDULER user ID before I launch this using scheduler

3. Output PDFs can be seen from P95630 for scheduler job so I'm sure output is being generated

What am I missing? Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Do you have the P95641 record for the server that the scheduler is running your job on?

Yes Don, I only have one record and I've confirmed Scheduler submitted job to the same server. When I run it, I'm submitting to same server.

Does the P95641 record apply to the user/role being used in the scheduler?

Yes it does. I also tried to update my user ID password (which works from BV) on scheduler job and then let the scheduler submit the job. It still did not write to archive path. I'm currently trying to get CNC turn logs on for XMLP kernel. I will get back on what I see in the logs. Thank you Don!!

In Batch Versions, have you you used the Version Detail row exit, and then from there the Report Definition form exit to permanently wire the two together? This is the only way to get them hooked for scheduler use and command line runube use that I'm aware of.

Hi,

We are on E1 9.1.5.5 with BIP. I have created a RD output archive path for one of the reports using P95641. This works perfectly when I submit the RD using batch versions with my login. But it does not work when the RD is submitted by JDE Scheduler. RD execution host is windows server and the archive path is a local folder on this server.

1. I have granted permissions to windows login used by E1 services

2. I am making sure I update P95641 record with SCHEDULER user ID before I launch this using scheduler

3. Output PDFs can be seen from P95630 for scheduler job so I'm sure output is being generated

What am I missing? Any guidance is highly appreciated.
We have a large PDF that gets created and we are bursting on a field to create multiple PDF's and want to move them to a folder someplace. I am have trouble finding the right path combination that will allow this to be delivered to. Could you give me an example of the path name you are using for me to use as an example? Is there security issues assigned to the Folder? I read if the subfolder was not there it would auto create it, is that correct?

Back