• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

JDE EnterpriseOne via Browser on Windows Server 2003

j0n0

Trying to access the JDE EnterpriseOne from a Metaframe Server and while we can login when we click the "Applications Tab" all we get is a blank page. If you are familiar with the EnterpriseOne Web Interface then you will know what I am talking about. It doesn’t matter if you are a administrator on the server or not, it still does not work. It appears that "something is missing"...a plug-in or something. I have attached a Movie to this post so you can see what I am talking about (important areas blacked out). We have also tested from a few other Windows 2003 Servers all with the same result.

j0n0

Attachments