JDE AR automatching incorrectly

• Thread starter sandeep krishna alamur
  • Start date

sandeep krishna alamur

Hello please help me in this. received a payment from X address number but because the remittance had a number which matched one of their invoices the receivable has gone against Y AB . That too this is occurring only for RU document type.
Actually after A/R Batch Cash Application (P03550) the entries are created in F0311 . Now suppose the (x)AB in P03550 has GLclass as 23 , the same glclass with the same AB in F0311 after a/r batch cash application the glclass in the file f0311 is showing some other glclass. It occurs only for RU document type ,that too only for some RU document type ,not for all RU document type. Can any one plz atleast give me a clue why this is happening . At least give me a clue what i should search to proceed further. Becaz of this all the payments are going in wrong account for that address number . Much appreciated for the one who gives reply. <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font>

Sandeep,

The best way to find out what is happening, is to create debug logs and see what is actually happening. So create a debug log and have a look at it. If you can solve your problem from there, update this thread with the cause and the resolution. If you need further help, post the debug log(s).

You mention File F0311. This is a World file. This file does not exist in E1. Did you mean F03B11? You might try the World Forum. Auto matching works a little bit differently on World.

Yep ,i am working in world . Sorry posted in wrong section.But plz help.

Back