JDE AP - country code

tobeee

Hello all
Very new here, so please be gentle!
blush.gif

I have AP data from JDE (not sure what version, but have F0411, F0414, F0413 etc.). Can anyone advise me where I can find a country location of the paying business? Obviously some companies have several divisions, and these might be in different countries, which is important when looking at VAT issues.
Cheers, tobeee

AP Vouchers are in - F0411
Payments Header are in F0413
Payment Details are in F0414

By the paying Business do you need the Payor(that is the company or Business unit )paying the exp. If that is the case then the Country code cand be found on the address book record(F0101) that is associated with the Company and or Business Unit in the F0413 table.

Correction to earlier posting

AP Vouchers are in - F0411
Payments Header are in F0413
Payment Details are in F0414
To solve your situation you need one more piece of data. The Address table F0116.

If you are talking about Payor
By the paying Business do you need the Payor(that is the company or Business unit )paying the bill. If that is the case then the Country code can be found on the address record on (F0116) that is associated with the Company and or Business Unit in the F0414 table.
You need to verify that your Companies and or Business Unit have a country code that is setup in the Address table (F0116)

If you are talking about the Payee
You need to verify that your suppliers or Payees have a country code that is setup in the Address record table (F0116). You will then need to Join the Address book number on the F0414 table to the address record(F0116) and lookup the country code from the address record table(F0116).

Back