JAS error when try to login EnterpriseOne Standalone 8.11 SP1

bluelake

Hi,

I followed the installation guide of EnterpriseOne standalone 8.11 SP1. My computer meets MTR. The installation looks fine including SQL Server JDBC and JDK.
After I login EnterpriseOne and click EnterpriseOne Menu, the web login page appears with the error message:

An unknown JAS sign in error occurred. Please contact the system administrator.

Does anybody have suggestions?

Thanks

bluelake
EnterpriseOne 8.10
DB2 UDB AS400

I wasn't running a stand alone, but had the same issue on a Web Fat Client. Check in your jdbj.ini and comment out the whole section for [JDBj -SPEC DATA SOURCE]. After doing this, it let me in.

Try locating the StartServer.Bat file in ur IBM Websphere installation. Then run it from command prompt using the instance Server1. This should give u the logs that are needed.

It works now. The issue is database connection. I install latest service pack for SQL Server, and then it works.

Hi Bluelake,
When you run the first Peoplesoft Standalone CD, there is a process towards the end where the HTML server Starts and stops ... sometimes this may give an error at 80% - 90% of its progress, this causes an Error to crops up later when running the Web... have u verified that this step has not gone into Error.... the reason i ask is because, this error can be ignored and the installation with cd 1 and 2 can continue. However the problem later comes up.

Hi Bluelake,
I am unaware of the SQL MTR ... i dont think the Peoplesoft e guide has it.
Could u share the exact version of SQL/ SP u are on ,now that it has resolved the issue.

Back