Is it possible for P0011 to call versions of R09801 (Posting) other than ZJDE00xx ??

Jawad

Hi All,
I suspect that our Posting batch R09801 has some of its standard versions (ZJDE0001, ZJDE0002, ...) corrupted. So I am trying to use our versions instead of the standard.
We are using the standard versions because we are running the post from program P0011, and I could not find a place (in the processing options) to enter the Version number. I assumed the system takes the version based on the Batch Type.
So how can I change the versions of R09801 - called from P0011 - for each Batch Type ??
Or what other solutions would you suggest??

Any help is appreciated.
Best Regards,
Jawad.

Re: Is it possible for P0011 to call versions of R09801 (Posting) other than ZJDE00xx ??

>>So how can I change the versions of R09801 - called from P0011 - for each Batch Type ??<<

It is hard coded in the program - so if you really want to change the versions you would need to change the program.

>>Or what other solutions would you suggest??<<

Carefully document the ZJDE versions including processing options, data selections, job queues, etc. then recreate them.

I'd personally make a copy of each one first before going down that path.

Or get the versions from your prototype or development environments if you believe that they aren't corrupted.

Why do you think you have a problem with the current versions? Logs, errors, work center messages?

You really need to find out specifically what your issues are first before throwing WAG fixes at it.

Re: Is it possible for P0011 to call versions of R09801 (Posting) other than ZJDE00xx ??

Hi.
and thanks for the help so far.

The answer to why I think the versions are corrupted is a different story.
The issue is I want to call the Restatement Batch R11411 from the processing option of R09801. It worked fine for some time, then it stopped working. Nobody did any change in the setup. The problem was with the version of R11411, so the Restatement worked after I created a new version. However, it worked for less than a day, and then stopped working again. This time creating a new version of R11411 did not solve the problem, so I thought maybe if I try a new version of R09801 it would do.
I have revised the setup 10 times and do not see any problems with it.

Unless - again - anybody has a different thought...

thanks again and best regards,
Jawad.

Back