• Welcome to the upgraded JDELIST forum and thank you for your patience.
    Please restrict discussions and issues regarding the new forum software to the Off Topic forum. We will be monitoring that forum for issues.
    If you have trouble logging in, please reset your password using the forgotten password form: https://www.jdelist.com/community/index.php?lost-password/
    If you are unable to successfully reset your password, please contact us: Click here!
    We hope that you enjoy the upgraded forum.
  • Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Is it normal for JDE to be asking for SPC code every time a new client tries to access?

Is it normal for JDE to be asking for SPC code every time a new client tries to access?

Hi, I just setup JDE on Citrix, but it looks every time a new client tries to access JDE, it is given a new serial number and needs a new SPC code. Is this normal and is there a way to prevent it?

thank you

Re: Is it normal for JDE to be asking for SPC code every time a new client tries to access?

What I had done originally was to map a shared drive as C drive and it was working for the most part with some weired issues... what i ended up doing was to use a partition utility and create a real C drive. that seemed to have taken care of this issue.