Inventory Transactions

Scrabble

Scrabble

World A7.3 Cum 11
Inventory Transactions (P4112/P4113/P4114) allowing stock to go negative even afer processing option has been set to prevent this. Set up seems OK..............any ideas would be appreciated?

Can you replicate the problem in a test environment? If so, then the
processing option to prevent this from happening isn't working and you
should report this to Oracle.

Would you try one thing

After seeking proper approval and taking the Actual Physical Count of one any one Item
Kindly pass IA to eliminate any negative balance records

If you are using LOT number then you will hav to do this for every record whcih has gone negative for that Item

Once you have don that try one by one transactions for all the applications where you have set the processing option
to avoid stock going negative

Hope this works for you do let me know

Warm Regards and Good Day

Shree Bhumkar Ajit <font color="purple"> </font>

Re: RE: Inventory Transactions

Andy
Thanks for that, it can be replicated in Test. I was hoping this was a known problem with A7.3 (even though I have never come across it before) and that there was some fix out there.
If nobody else has experienced the problem then I guess I need to refer it back to Oracle
regards
Nigel

Shree
We are not using lot control.We don't have any real problems in PROD as we have restricted use of the Inventory Transactions to certain key staff, however I didn't think it was possible to send the stock negative and I was hoping there was a known 'Fix' for the problem. As nobody else has had this issue I suppose I will have to contact Oracle.
regards
Nigel

RE: RE: Inventory Transactions

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you hadn't tested it thoroughly. If you
are on a back release of A7.3, then you'd think it would have been
identified and fixed already...but perhaps not.

Andy

Back