Integrity Issues in JDE

SUNDAR

Dear Sir,

Iam the Core team member for JDE Implementation in my organization. Presently I have the following problem in JDE Oneworld XE, Finance Module.
is lesser than the actual ledger balance.
100 whereas the cumelative balance shown in the top grid of account ledger inquiry shows 98.
above problem was not reflected.

There are many reasons where you can have integrity problems with the Sub-ledger. F0911 holds all sub-ledger records and the F0902 has the summary records for the F0911. The F0902 is your table that all Trial Balance information is weighed against. There are methods (date, business unit, account #) to re-roll various F0911 records to recalculate the F0902 summary. In the cases that I have seen they usually relate to user error. Since this is a technical Forum I suggest that you ask your question in the applications forum for more detail. It will take a Finance person to detect exactly were the imbalance has occurred.

Peoplesoft provides several integrity reports for ensuring that the subledgers are in balance.
R09705 Account Balances without Transactions and R007031 Batch to Detail Out of Balance
are examples. R099102 is the G/L Repost UBE. This program when run in update mode will repost all the F0911 transactions into G/L balances in F0902. There is a proof mode also.

A lot of companies run the integrity reports each day from the Scheduler .

Hope this helps.

Danny McMillian

winterc <[email protected]> wrote:
There are many reasons where you can have integrity problems with the Sub-ledger. F0911 holds all sub-ledger records and the F0902 has the summary records for the F0911. The F0902 is your table that all Trial Balance information is weighed against. There are methods (date, business unit, account #) to re-roll various F0911 records to recalculate the F0902 summary. In the cases that I have seen they usually relate to user error. Since this is a technical Forum I suggest that you ask your question in the applications forum for more detail. It will take a Finance person to detect exactly were the imbalance has occurred.

You may want to check that you have the posted transactions button checked. The F0902 only has posted transactions where the detail F0911 has all transactions.

We run our integrity reports on the weekends due to the size of our F0911.

Back