In Application 4310, the ADD & COPY buttons are disabled all of a sudden.

ramamoorthy

In Customized Application of 4310 (Customized Version Name is ZJDE0002, Form Name is W5543120H; Application Name is P554310) the ADD & COPY button is disabled automatically Reason not known. Can any my forum colleague help?
Regards
SPR

Attachments

• 85056-Enter Purchase Order ADD & COPY is disabled.doc
    53 KB · Views: 127
ramamoorthy,

I presume that you made a copy of P4310 and customized the copy, and that you haven't disabled the Add or Copy buttons in any way (via ER code or via the object properties). Have you checked your security? If you security is set up so that add and copy functions are secured for all objects and then unsecure the add and copy functions for specified objects, you will have to add lines to action security to enable add and copy functions for P554310.

My AUD 0.02. I hope it helps. All the best for a resolution.

I agree. Sounds like you have Action Code Security set to N for *ALL against User Group *PUBLIC - you need to define your new object against the groups within which you need to Add, Change and Delete.

Bodmin

It could be caused by type HC user overrides. If there is one for the user(s) in question, try deleting it. These type of user overrides have caused the copy and add buttons to be grayed out for us in the past.

Patty

Back