Import the data to ERP Inventory Adjustment tables

rafi

Hi,
We have data about 400000 rows.Data table has 5 columns : item number, location, lot, primary quantity, secondary quantity.
This data is from our old inventory system,and now we want them make inventory adjustment to Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.10
Is this possible as a batch job ?
Is there any Z files to import all the data to ERP Inventory Adjustment tables?
Thanks.

Hi there!
You can use "Product Activity data" / "inbound 852 EDI transactions" to import everything into F47121/F47122 (or import data into the tables using P47120 and just import to grid from Excel) and then run R47121 to process these. This has been discussed in some detail on this forum so if you search by P47120, R47121 or F47121, you should find all the information you require. I also have a whitepaper on how to set this up and what is the minimum required data. Please let me know if you need this..

Just a note.. I believe you can not import more than 9999 records under on document number (or maybe it is 999, i'm not sure) so you will have to split the import in multiple EDI documents

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Aarto,
Thank you very much for your help. I have imported data into the tables using P47120 (the limit is 9999 records),
and then have run R47121. It is succesful.
But, there isn't secondary quantity column on the grid of P47120.W47120F
Releated view V47122A hasn't it,but F47122 has. Secondary quantity is very important for the item.
Do you have any idea about it?
Thanks,

Hello Aarto,

Can you please share the file with minimum requirement fields and white paper so it will be verymuch helpful.

Thanks ,

Back