How to show alternate description

Wariya

Hi, I'm new for JDE, and I want to ask some question.

If I have routing for 1 item such as
M = Primary Routing
A1 = Alternate Routing 1
A2 = Alternate Routing 2

At report, I can show for primary routing but I want to show A1, A2 in report too. I try to use if condition but it's alway get primary. How can I get description.

Hi, if you want people to seriously look at your problem, then you gotta give them more than this.

Remo,

It's easy. This fellow is new for Jury Duty Empanelment (JDE), but he has a paper route and needs to get someone to do it whilst he is empaneled. The problem is that his route can sometimes be blocked and he has alternative routes to get his papers delivered. He needs to write it all down so the fellow who is doing his paper route can accomplish the task. Not sure why it is on JDEList though, maybe the TLA’s (Three Letter Acronyms) get a bit confusing.
grin.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Well that might be the case ...

So much for humour ...

Seriously:

Wariya,

I agree with Remo, you will need to provide more information.
confused.gif

It is a good idea to always provide you system configuration (as an example see mine in my signature) it can provide context for the problem. Some problems exist in some configurations, but not in others.

Put in as much detail about the issue/problem as you can, it is better to have too much than not enough - up to a point. Include examples, screen prints, logs and code/event rules where applicable. Note: be careful not to include sensitive information such as passwords.

I am assuming that you have searched JDEList (and maybe other resources, especially manuals) and not found what you need. Include a summary results of your research and why it was not what was needed.

Then read what you intend to post. Will it make sense to someone who does not know the background to the problem and who does not know any of the detail? If you got a request like this, would you be able to provide any assistance?

Please remember that the JDEList members all have their Day Jobs too and generally haven't got a great deal of time to answer requests on JDEList. So if a request does not have enough detail, most will ignore it because they haven't got the time to extract the detail from the requester, decide whether they can help and then provide assistance.

In short: Help us to help you!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, if you want people to seriously look at your problem, then you gotta give them more than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your suggestion.

[ QUOTE ]
Remo,

It's easy. This fellow is new for Jury Duty Empanelment (JDE), but he has a paper route and needs to get someone to do it whilst he is empaneled. The problem is that his route can sometimes be blocked and he has alternative routes to get his papers delivered. He needs to write it all down so the fellow who is doing his paper route can accomplish the task. Not sure why it is on JDEList though, maybe the TLA’s (Three Letter Acronyms) get a bit confusing.
grin.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Well that might be the case ...

So much for humour ...

Seriously:

Wariya,

I agree with Remo, you will need to provide more information.
confused.gif

It is a good idea to always provide you system configuration (as an example see mine in my signature) it can provide context for the problem. Some problems exist in some configurations, but not in others.

Put in as much detail about the issue/problem as you can, it is better to have too much than not enough - up to a point. Include examples, screen prints, logs and code/event rules where applicable. Note: be careful not to include sensitive information such as passwords.

I am assuming that you have searched JDEList (and maybe other resources, especially manuals) and not found what you need. Include a summary results of your research and why it was not what was needed.

Then read what you intend to post. Will it make sense to someone who does not know the background to the problem and who does not know any of the detail? If you got a request like this, would you be able to provide any assistance?

Please remember that the JDEList members all have their Day Jobs too and generally haven't got a great deal of time to answer requests on JDEList. So if a request does not have enough detail, most will ignore it because they haven't got the time to extract the detail from the requester, decide whether they can help and then provide assistance.

In short: Help us to help you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your suggestion, I will update and show for example after finish job again.

Back