How to get Last A/R Receipt date and Last Invoice Date?

Shrikanthn

Well Known Member
Hi List, is there any place that JDE stores the Last A/R receipt date and Last invoice date of the Customer? Couldnt find it in F03012. Any ideas?

Best regards

Dear Shrikanth,

You may find some info such as last invoice date etc. in "Account Balance Inquiry" option (P03B218). However please ensure to run "Credit Analysis Refresh" option (P03B525) before this.

Regards,
Ajit

Hi Ajit, thanks for responding. I opened up the P03B218 application (we do run R03B525 on a daily basis), yet I couldnt find the two pieces of information that I was looking for - Last Receipt Date and Last Invoice Date. I am ERP 8.0 sp22. The only 2 date fields available were Age as of Date and Date updated. Is there some other way?

Best regards

Dear Shrikanth

The fields you want are in F0301 & F03012. They are updated by R03b16. You see them from the Account Status Summary exit from P03B218 (screen W03B218C)

Regards

Edmund

That was excellent information Edmond and Ajit. Thanks a ton! It has opened new avenues that I was totally unaware of. I was able to populate F03B16 with the statistics. But the transactions are restricted to 2004. Cant get it to process statistics of 2005. Tried running R03B161 - Statistics Annual Close with period 4. Yet no luck. Also made sure that the period in Company Names & Numbers is 2005. Still no result. F03B11 (customer ledger) and F03B21 (AR Notification History) both have 2005 transactions. Any suggestions???

Best regards

Shrikanth

R03B16 uses F03B11 field ISTC. This is set to 1 after a record has been processed. Records with ISTC = 1 are not reprocessed. You might check the values in this field. Also - have you checked your Processing Options ?

Regards

Edmund

Dear Edmond, thanks again for pointing out ISTC column to me. I set it back to <blank> and reprocessed the report. Still it isnt updating the F03B16 table.
I have attached the UTB screens and the processing options in the attached file. Would really appreciate your comments and insights.

Best regards
Shrikanth

Attachments

• 89146-R03B16 problem.doc
    282.5 KB · Views: 136
We just went through this same problem.
First search for F03B16 in the developers forum, there is a great thread with details on how to get this process going.
I believe what you are missing is the set up of Credit/Collection date pattern which you can find using P03B08.
Good luck

Hey Tim, that was spot on!!! i had to set my date pattern for 2005. Thanks to you 3 clever people out there I have it working in the test environment.

i checked out the postings in the Developers forum and it has worried me. they are talking about the report running for days and then getting an error etc etc. very worrying. let me try and see if it works for us.

I'll report back soon whether its been a success......

Hi Srikanth,

You should see these fields. Perhaps you might additionally need to click "Select" button after you highlighted the respective line on the grid. (Row exit to "Account Status" would also do the same).

Also refer to the table "F03B16S - A/R Stastical Summary" and look for the following fields:
DLIJ - Last Invoice Date
DLJ - Last Date Paid
DFIJ - First Invoice Date

Hope this works.
Regards,
Ajit

Back