how to display integer number in report?

ekben

Well Known Member
dear all,
i do not understand why in report design mode showing no decimal point after i define no decimals in properties but when i run it the decimals still showing? i do not think need to use function, right? my report is on tabular section. why the properties setup unable to take effect? after all it is just cosmetic effect only.
please help.
thanks
rgds
ekben

i tried that on a tabular section - created a numeric fld of lenth 15,0 (0 dcimals) and K edit code. It displayed an integer both times when passing
<1> 222265 it returned as 222265
<2> 222265.55 returned as 222266

i believe it shld work for u too.

ks

Hi ekben,
Long time no see. Try the decimal scaling on field properties. You have to set to 1 to get integer format. It's available for tabular report only.

Hope this help,
Sombat

integer and decimal in same tabular section

All,
Can in the same tabular section having data format with decimals and also integer number together?
For example, certain rows in integer whereas certain rows in decimals in the same tabular section.
For data row I need to be integer whereas calculation row carrying decimals. I noticed that calculation row properties has the additional tab which is decimal scaling.
Can I define overall report scaling 1 whereas calculation row I define to no scaling? I tried that but the result is all in integer.
Any help really appreciated.
Rgds
Ekben

Back