How is JD Edwards doing?

kikoillana

Oracle has invested a lot latelly in JD Edwards, specially in tools 9.1, but is it getting any sales results?

I'd like to know if the new strategy is working for Oracle.

At the partner summit last year, I believe that Oracle sold 400 net new customers in 2011. This year, they were on track for 700 net new customers in 2012.

Now, I believe a "net new" customer might also refer to a customer out of support that "upgrades" - so I'm not 100% sure about the confidence of those figures. Of course, Oracle would never publish exact numbers.

The rumor was that JDE was outselling PSFT+EBS combined as far as net new customers - but certainly not as far as revenue was concerned...

Jdedwards is definitely on a roll! 9.1 is one of the best product JDE hav e delivered in its entire lifespan. JDE would do much better=2C if Oracle gets little less emotional about EBS.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: How is JD Edwards doing?
Date: Tue=2C 23 Apr 2013 10:50:01 -0500

At the partner summit last year=2C I believe that Oracle sold 400 net new c ustomers in 2011. This year=2C they were on track for 700 net new customer s in 2012.

Now=2C I believe a "net new" customer might also refer to a customer out of support that "upgrades" - so I'm not 100% sure about the confidence of tho se figures. Of course=2C Oracle would never publish exact numbers.

The rumor was that JDE was outselling PSFT+EBS combined as far as net new c ustomers - but certainly not as far as revenue was concerned...Jon Steel=0A EnterpriseOne/SOA Technical Architect=0A erpSOURCING LLC=0A http://www.erpsourcing.com=0A [email protected]=0A 24/7 Assistance - (904) 382 5701=0A

Back