GT1521 Media Object causing Memory Violation

Ind

Hi,

I am Using System Function GT1521<Get Text,RVMediaObject,BC Log Number>.I am getting the following Error
"Event Rule 0 of Section 13 has Caused Memory Violation"though I run for less Data Selection(Not More than 7000 records)
Attimes PDF Runs Fine,CSV Version it doesn't show any Error but has few Records missing.

Could you Please Let me know the Reason for the Error.Is this because the Media Object Size is huge or do I have Use a different BSFN.

I would appretiate your help.

Thank You,

Hi,

This really not a solution for your question. I do have few questions for you.

1) I quess your business view is on F1521.If this is correct, please answer the following

2)Is your log number(DOCO) unique for every record in F1521? The reason is, we dont maintain it uniquely for every record here and most of the time it is blank in F1521.

If it is not changing for every record of F1521, then we can minimise the using gettext by changing the code?

3) Where do you have your code on GT1521 get text?

4) Have you tried running for different ranges of data? If so how is it working for different ranges.

Along with this can you please give us the release info.

Hi,

I used SystemFunction Media Objects(GT1521, <Get Text>, RV Media Object, BC Log Number (F1521)) Log Number is LGNM in F1521 which is a Unique Key.
Could you please Suggest me on this.

I appreciate all your help.

Thank you,

Back