"GoTo End" Button on WebClient

diego81

\"GoTo End\" Button on WebClient

How can I add a "Go To End" button on WebClient grid?
What I have to modify in the jas.ini file?

I've just tried to add in [OWWEB] or in [ERPINTERACTIVITY] sections:
ScrollToEnd=Y
Scroll_To_End=Y
GoToEnd=Y
GoTo_End=Y
etc.....

What's the exact command?

E1 8.12 - Tools 8.96 F1

Re: \"GoTo End\" Button on WebClient

Make sure you have a value for GlobalPageSize in the OWWEB section.

Also, Scroll to End should be there with your Tools Release unless you disable it in Security Workbench.

KG:
"
The Go To End button has been removed intentionally from the Data Browser tool starting with 8.95.N1 and
8.96.B1. This was done on SAR 8106678.
"

This ONLY applies to DataBrowser that is called within the web client as a UTB replacement.

Do not pay any attention to this article if your intent is to see Scroll to End within the web client.

Trust me, I had an issue with Scroll to End, believed Oracle support first rather than checking my application security. I found that it was disabled in the F00950!

[ QUOTE ]
Trust me, I had an issue with Scroll to End, believed Oracle support first rather than checking my application security. I found that it was disabled in the F00950!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that was the problem... Resolved! Thanks a lot!

Glad to hear it. I was worried you went off into the ether and had to tell your client/employer it was never going to work.

Just a note: The GlobalPageSize value has to be in the [OWWEB] section or it will not work.

I have a habit of placing my login options immediately under the end of the [OWWEB] section. Been doing this since the first releases of the web. It looked something like this:

[OWWEB]
PathCodes=('DV812')
MO QUEUE=webclient.war/moqueue
ProxyPoolSize=50
F0005Prefix=DR
F0004Prefix=DT
blah
blah
blah

DefaultEnvironment=JDV812
DefaultRole=*ALL

[LOGIN]
DisplayEnvironment=Hidden
#Options Show|Hidden|ReadOnly|UseDefault

Then, at some point Denver put in the pieces that contain the "GlobalPageSize" parameter well below the rest of the [OWWEB] section. It wasn't until I moved the [LOGIN] section below the "GlobalPageSize" that everything worked.

Sooooo....make sure the "GlobalPageSize" parameter is actually in the uninterrupted [OWWEB] section.

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you have a value for GlobalPageSize in the OWWEB section.

Also, Scroll to End should be there with your Tools Release unless you disable it in Security Workbench.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed in the 8.96_H1 release notes that we may now turn on Scroll to End for Databrowser. At one point it was available by default, then taken away by someone for performance considerations. It is now a configurable option - on or off. Haven't tested it yet.

How to enable go to end in JDE data browser

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usernames must be unique. The specified username is already in use.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usernames must be unique. The specified username is already in use.

Back